7 Feb 2024
Job Vacancy – Business Development Executive
Based at AMT Headingley Stadium within the Commercial Sales Department, the primary focus of the Business Development Executive will be the sale of sponsorship revenue for Leeds Rhinos Netball, Women’s Rugby League, Wheelchair and Disability Rugby League teams. This includes sponsorship of players and events, plus all the inventory for Leeds Rhinos and Leeds Rhinos Foundation products and packages.
The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial and strategic in their approach. This is a multi-faceted ‘hands-on’ role that spans strategy, commercial, revenue generation, financial management, sponsorship and events. A confident communicator, the Business Development Executive will be comfortable engaging with, and presenting to, both internal and external stakeholders, as well as speaking on behalf of all areas of Leeds Rhinos.
Job responsibilities include:
- Implementing the Leeds Rhinos commercial strategy, developing revenue streams and monetizing assets across multiple facets of the organisation.
- Maximising relationships with businesses and partners and supporting the club and Leeds Rhinos Foundation to identify new opportunities where applicable.
- Ensuring regular communications and updates are provided to encourage maximum interaction across all departments of the organisation.
- Establishing and owning the sponsorship strategy, including developing the brand proposition, lead generation, contract negotiation, execution of activation plans and reporting.
- Working with colleagues to develop initiatives which generate income linked to the social impact of ‘One Team, Team Rhinos’ with an understanding of our communities.
- Liaising with the Leeds Rhinos Netball franchise and wider Leeds Rhinos staff to activate partnerships successfully.
The role is a full-time position, the salary is negotiable and is based on skills and experience. For further discussion about the role please contact Dan Busfield at email@example.com
To apply, please send your covering letter and full CV by email to Sarah Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 12pm on 23rd February 2024